Chateau Beaumont Annual French Trip
- Adult Education
- Bus Passes
- Chateau Beaumont Annual French Trip
- Community Fun Day
- CYC Data Protection
- Extra Curricular Activities
- Financial Support
- Friends of Huntington School York
- Geography trip to Italy
- German Exchange - York and Münster
- HPV Year 8 Girls
- Huntington School Opportunity Trust
- Improving Literacy
- Improving Reading
- Improving Spelling
- Improving Writing
- Improving Writing - Technical Terms
- Marking Policy
- Independent-State School Partnership
- Instrumental Tuition
- Insurance Details
- Link Group
- PE Results
- Requesting for a child to be absent from school
- School Nurse
- School Uniform
- New Uniform
- Recycled Uniform
- Subject Specific Reading List
- Business Studies
- English Language
- English Literature
- Food Technology
- Health and Social Care
- Media Studies
- Music Technology
- P.E. & Sport
- Philosophy & Ethics
- Recommended Reading for Oxbridge Applicants
- Textiles Technology
- Target Setting
Huntington School runs an annual trip with the Modern Languages department to the Chateau Beaumont in Chailland, Central France. Alongside fun language opportunities for pupils, children have the opportunity to try exciting activities. This is then followed by an overnight visit to the French capital city of Paris.
Latest trip updates (19 May 2015)
- Departure time is 20:30 (8.30pm) on Thursday 21 May 2015. Students to check-in with their teacher group leader no later than 20:00 (8pm). Coach one outside Main Reception, Coach two outside P-block doors.
- We have the Collective Passport and EHIC cards. Students just need to give their group leaders £10 in a sealed envelope for the return journey, and any second sets of medication.
- Please find below the Final Letter, Packing List and Behaviour Agreement that were given out at the parents' meeting on Monday 27 April. There is also a copy of the presentation from that meeting.
- Dormitory, Coach Allocations and Paris room details can be found on display outside C16.
- Students have been informed who their teacher group leader is at a meeting on Tuesday 19 May.
- Students have also been given a final letter to come home will be about the telephone text system.
Letter 1 - September 2014
Letter 2 - October 2014
Dietary, Medical Needs and Emergency Contact Form
Form of Indemnity (Form V2)
Collective Passport Consent Form
Letter 3 - February 2015 (personalised copy sent home via post)
Letter 4 - April 2015
Parents' Evening Presentation