Chateau Beaumont Annual French Trip
- Adult Education
- Bus Passes
- Chateau Beaumont Annual French Trip
- Community Fun Day
- CYC Data Protection
- Extra Curricular Activities
- Financial Support
- Friends of Huntington School York
- German Exchange - York and Münster
- HPV Year 7 Girls
- Huntington School Opportunity Trust
- Improving Literacy
- Improving Reading
- Improving Spelling
- Improving Writing
- Improving Writing - Technical Terms
- Marking Policy
- Independent-State School Partnership
- Instrumental Tuition
- Insurance Details
- Phoenix Trading Cards
- Requesting for a child to be absent from school
- GCSE English Revision Resources
- Higher Education Presentation
- PE Kit Information
- Year 9 Future Scholar Award Scheme
- Year 9 Options
- Year 11 Exams
- School Nurse
- School Uniform
- New Uniform
- Recycled Uniform
- Subject Specific Reading List
- Business Studies
- English Language
- English Literature
- Food Technology
- Health and Social Care
- Media Studies
- Music Technology
- P.E. & Sport
- Philosophy & Ethics
- Recommended Reading for Oxbridge Applicants
- Textiles Technology
- Target Setting
Huntington School runs an annual trip with the Modern Languages department to the Chateau Beaumont in Chailland, Central France. Alongside fun language opportunities for pupils, children have the opportunity to try exciting activities. This is then followed by an overnight visit to the French capital city of Paris.
Year 8 French Trip to Chateau Beaumont and Paris, May 2014
French Trip Parents' Evening - Wednesday 7 May, 6.00pm, Main Hall
Please click (here) for Letter 1 regarding this year's French trip for students studying French in Year 8.
Please click (here) for UPDATED Letter 2 regarding the French trip 2014.
Please click (here) for the letter regarding Missing Forms/Payments, Parents’ Meeting and Trip Hoodies Purchasing. A personalised copy will be sent home during the week following Feb half term.
Please click (here) for the letter regarding the revised Paris itinerary.
Please click (here) for the letter with final information about the trip.
Please click (here) for the packing list.
Please click (here) for the Parents' Evening presentation about the trip.